Global Training and Consultation
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) offers expert training and consultation worldwide:
- Training and consultation are available for schools and organizations;
- Knowledgeable consultants offer professional guidance and support throughout the training process;
- In-person and web-based trainings are provided by experienced consultants;
- Packages range from brief training on a single topic to in-depth training courses that prepare entire staff groups to effectively implement interventions using applied behavior analysis (ABA); and
- Training topics, format, and consultation packages are tailored to meet your specific needs;
Call us at 1-855-345-2273 to discuss your particular training needs. You can also visit our training site: www.ibehavioraltraining.com.
CARD provides expert supervision for professionals working to obtain their Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) credentials.
CARD BCBA/BCaBA Supervision Benefits:
- One-to-one and small-group supervision formats with an experienced clinician;
- Professional guidance and support from experienced behavior analysts;
- Supervision from anywhere in the world through video conferencing and other Internet tools;
- Personally tailored supervision for your area of interest;
- Hundreds of BCBAs from a variety of backgrounds to assist you; and
- Access to our extensive online assessment and curriculum, Skills®, with over 8,000 lesson activities;
To get started, call us at (855) 345-2273.